The HFW-200L multi-functional water well drilling rig is commonly used by contractors for drilling water wells for locally sourced water usage along with other applications including hole blasting, bolting and anchor cable installation.
The rig features a variety of patented components that add to the power and efficiency of the equipment. The top drive rotary power head and hydraulic rotary disk along with the hydraulic winch chain propulsion allow for deep hole drilling applications. The drill unit uses rotary drilling and DTH hammer drilling technology to drill through top soil, sand, gravel and some rock layers.
The versatility of this machine is what sets it apart from the competition and the extremely efficient hydraulic components are also incredibly powerful.
1. High precision roller guide line reduces sliding friction to prolong the lifetime of the extension guide.
2. The hydraulic power head, hydraulic rotary disc motor chain, and hydraulic winch binding offer incredible strength during drilling operation.
3. The rig is very conveniently operated with its air compressor and DTH hammer. Using compressed air, the DTH hammer drilling technology can perform bedrock drilling operations.
4. The rig is equipped with a patented hydraulic rotary disk, mud pump, and hydraulic winch.
5. The hydraulic system is equipped with a separate air-cooled hydraulic oil cooler. A water cooled system can be installed for extended applications.
6. Four strengthened hydraulic jacks can operate as a self-loading system, to ensure a steady rotation and save lifting costs.
|Borehole diameter||Mm||Rock layer100-200,soil layer500-1000|
|Working air pressure||Mpa||1.05-2.46|
|The total gas consumption||m3/min||16-30|
|Length of drill rod||m||3|
|Drill pipe diameter||mm||89/108|
|The driven rod||mm||108*108|
|Slow down, slow speed||m/min||9.2|
|Rise fast, fast forward speed||m/min||50|
|Power head of rotary torque||Nm||5400|
|Lower rotary hydraulic turntable||Nm||35000|
|Hydraulic mud pump||L/min||250|
|Mainframe exterior size||mm||5700*2100*3200|