The DTH drilling rig is widely used in mining, highway and water conservancy, power station construction and other construction projects. Since 1998, Hanfa Group has been manufacturing quality mining drilling equipment and providing technical services for their repair and maintenance to customers around the world. Each of our DTH drill crawlers are designed for stability and durability, even when drilling through hard rock and rugged terrain.
1. The HF100YA2 DTH drilling rig uses a new hydraulic technique that features low air consumption and a large torque rotation.
2. With a compact structure and anti-skid support, this onshore drilling rig operates stably and reliably.
3. HF100YA2’s rotary system uses a new dual-motor turret for open-air blasting operations while drilling large holes to maintain a strong rotary torque output with air compressor.
1. The HF130Y DTH drilling rig incorporates new hydraulic technology that features low air consumption and a large torque rotation.
2. The compact DTH core drilling machine has an adjustable mast for different drilling projects. With ground support, the boring stability is good.
The HF138Y DTH drilling rig uses new hydraulic technology that features low air consumption and a large rotary torque. With a compact structure and retractable sliding shelf, the hydraulic crawler drill rig has a stable ground support while drilling. The reliable and efficient drilling equipment drills into hard rock twice as fast as other machines.
The HF140Y DTH drilling rig features low energy consumption, high efficiency, easy mobility, and superior technical performance. This high pressure DTH drilling machine has low maintenance costs and operates quickly and reliably. The rotary system of the crawler drill rig uses a new dual-motor turret for open-air blasting operations when drilling large holes.